- This event has passed.
CoC Listening Session
February 14, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
PEH and the CoC are making a significant governance transition and redefining our Continuum of Care (CoC). The goal is to ratify the new Governance Charter on March 9th so that we can form the necessary structures and systems of a CoC before the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) releases its Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) later this year.
After multiple conversations with CoC leadership, the Transition Team is hosting two listening sessions, one in High Point and one in Greensboro, with our key stake holders as well as those who have not been at the table for some time or those who are simply interested in our work as a CoC.
The objective of these sessions is to
- recap the history of PEH / CoC
- review the proposed Governance Charter
- update you on key work being done by the Transition Team
- clarify the future direction of PEH and the CoC’s role in ending and preventing homelessness in our community, and
- most importantly, to LISTEN to you and answer any questions you may have.
CoC leaders are invited and strongly encouraged to attend either session. Please feel free to share this invitation with others. We want to hear from all of our partners because we value your effort in this work. If you can’t attend either date, but would still like like to meet in person, please contact Gwen Taylor(firstname.lastname@example.org) to coordinate a time to sit down and talk in person.
Thank you to The Events Calendar for their support of our nonprofit.